Monday, February 12, 2007

Quantum physics quiz

I just finished an on-line quiz for my quantum physics class. They are only fifteen minutes long, so I find them to be kind of stressful. Next I am going to work on my signals assignment, which is due tomorrow.

This blog is basically for me to ramble about anything I feel like. The title is "make something people want", but I'm not going to start focusing on that yet. First I'm just going to write about whatever I feel like, then eventually it will be more focused.

I'm working on getting a personal web page set-up, so I'll post the link when I'm done. In the meantime, I've posted links to NetLibrary.org and to paulgraham.com. Netlibrary is a service provided by my local library that allows me to view a collection of thousands of ebooks. Paul Graham's website has alot of essays that he wrote, many of which are related to the topic of how to start a start-up.

No comments: